I have been married for seven years. I have three kids, one dog, one cat and no time. I love being a wife and a mom. I love lifting weights, running, snowboarding, fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, camping, being with my husband, traveling, and pretty much anything outdoors.
6 comments:
that the scariest truth I've ever seen. She's just as scary, alone and without makeup.
that the scariest truth I've ever seen. She's just as scary, alone and without makeup.
Ya let's hope we get a good President in there I don't know that I like the idea of having the Clinton's back in power...
I have always loved President Monson too, he always has the best talks and is always inspiring.
Let's hope she doesn't even get the nomination. Love the picture!!
This scares me.
Mandy is in so much trouble for that one! By the way cute post, I got that email too, it's hilarious. Have you ever watched Curb Your Enthusiasm?
Post a Comment