Friday, February 1, 2008

Girls Day!

I had a Dr. Appointment in Flagstaff yesterday so Mandy went with me so we could have a girls day. Living where we live we don't have much chance for shopping so we had so much fun. We also should get bargain shopper of the year awards. We bought shirts at Old Navy for 79 cents. We were so proud of ourselves. Thanks for going Mandy, I had a blast.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanx for having me. It's amazing that we made it though a whole day by ourselves huh! We should do it more often.

Marci said...

You totally are shoppers of the year. I saw your blog from Mandy's. My address is bloggingwithmarci.blogspot

Dawn said...

You were so close! Next time, call me and I'll drive up. It's only 90 miles from here! Gotta love Old Navy! I bought Kyle pants, thinking I was going to pay 9.99. They turned out to be 2.99! Score for someone who tears through their pants!

Colton said...

I LOVE OLD NAVY! I went there when I was visiting Nikki in Alabama, and I got a shirt and two sweaters for less than twenty bucks! For someone that doesn't really give a crap about clothes, I was really excited!

Linde said...

How fun...I will be there soon so hopefully we can get together alot more. There's an old Navy there now?? I don't shop there often as you can tell?