Here is a picure of Mike and his sister Connie. They have different moms and they never knew each other growing up. Connie found her Dad about 18 years ago. It is an amazing story. Mike can remember his dad taking him with him when he was little, and driving out to Illinois to look for these kids. Mike's mom has told us how happy Bill was the day that Connie found him. We were able to see Connie when we went through Taos last summer, and spent some time with her. She is such an amazing person, and it is so cool how alike her and Mike are even though they didn't grow up together. We love you Connie.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That's cool, I don't think you have ever told me that story. By the way your blog looks really cute, love it!!
I can't believe that this actually happens to some people! That is amazing.
P.S. I love the one about the lie detector!
Post a Comment