Friday, February 8, 2008

Times have Changed

Remember when we were in school and we would have the simple bus evacuation drills? Times have changed. Yesterday at Braydon's school they had mock disaster drills. They had masked gunmen come running in and shoot at them. They had certain kids who were in on it and they either pretended to get wounded or pretended to die. I was shocked!! I guess I am glad they prepare these kids for the worst, but how sad that we live in a world where these kids have to prepare for this.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

that is pretty scary. I wonder if any of the kids had nightmare at the end of the day. Holy crap, I would...

Heitmann Family said...

wow, is all I can say!! I would stick to the tornado drill, hiding under your desk and stuff!!

Colton said...

You have got to be kidding me...

Nikki said...

Hey Angie. Your page is really cute. I wanted to peak :) I saw Faith's baby thing and had to look twice thinking it was you :) I saw your kids in Glenwood of all places last weekend. Carsen had to tell Drew Hi. Well he wanted to and then got shy. Ha ha. I am going to add you to my list k. See ya.