I am so excited to have President Monson as our new prophet. Ever since I was a little girl I have been facsinated with him. When I was young I don't think I ever even knew who the other apostles were, but as soon as he would speak at conference I would be right in front of the TV and I wouldn't move until he was done.
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I think so many of us feel that way. I remember in seminary the Friday before conference we had to sign up for to to give a summary the following Monday on one of the apostles talks. Come Monday every one of us had chosen President Monson.....
ps love your blog-I listen to your play list all day, everyday. So anytime you can walk by the computer and see Angie!!! (lucky us :)
Post a Comment