Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tired Babies

We went to the valley a few weeks ago and Braydon had a football game and Drew cheered and needless to say, they were completely worn out. I took them to dinner with Tiffany and her kids and we got back to where we were staying about 10. I got Drew and Kinnly out of the car and went around to get Braydon and when I came back this is what I found.
I ran back to the car to get the camera and came back and they were all three asleep in the drive way. It looks like a crime scene.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That is Hilarious! Priceless.

Dawn said...

wow, they were tired!! That's too funny. I'm guessing the heat in the concrete was too hard to pass up on.

Colton said...

I'm actually sorry that I missed the wedding.

I kind of want to draw chalk outlines around your children.

mwalker said...

Heh heh. This is borderline child abuse. Just kidding :)