Hi Everyone!!!!! The computer has been down. I hope everyone is doing well. Here is what I have been up to.
1. Kinnly broke his leg and was in a cast for five weeks. He fell off of the teeter totter. Trying to keep him off his leg was impossible so they put him in a walking cast and it didn't even slow him down a little bit.
2. The house is coming along. We are hopefully about 3 weeks from moving in. So much still to do. I work up there every day, mostly painting (so tired of paint)
3. Braydon is playing football, Drew is cheering and dancing, and Kinnly is playing soccer.
4. Faith got married last Saturday. The wedding was beautiful and so was she.
I will post pictures of everything as soon as I download them
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Catch up
Posted by Angie Colwell at 7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
She lives!
Welcome back.
I can't believe how quickly kids grow up. Football, cheerleading, soccer...holy crap.
I am so glad you posted something! It sounds like you have been busy! I can't wait to see pictures of everything!
It has been a long, tiring summer and year for both of us. I think if our friendship can last through our emotional, crazy, dramatic lives, it can survive anything! Along with out marriages! Ha! I think both of ours actually got stronger through all of this though which is amazing! I love ya.
so, you are alive. sounds like alot of fun and believe me, I've been there with the paint thing. I'd be ok if I didn't see another room to paint again for a long time and I've lived in my house for almost 3 years. I wished I had known that there was a wedding? I think I heard from my mom that your mom gave the invites to Destry? VERY BAD idea. LOL! Nik said it was great, so we were represented. Can't wait to see pictures of the house, glad the computer's back and running and is it really a good idea to let Kinnly play soccer after just recovering from a broken leg?? Pheww. That was alot. Come over an see what we've been up to!
Post a Comment