Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Breaking Dawn

So I bought Breaking Dawn on Sunday when I was in Colorado, and I finished reading it last night. Loved it!!!! Everything that I wanted to happen, happened. Really cool surprises through the whole book. Any twilight fans who haven't read it yet, go get it!!!

4 comments:

Colton said...

Yeah...I was wondering how she was going to come up with 750 pages of plot. But she actually did quite good, at least at the end. I wanted more gore, though. A fun read anyhow.

Jennifer said...

I just finished it too! I think it was the best one.

Erharts02 said...

Ok Angie I'm not surprised I spelled it wrong I'm surprised it was you that caught it! JK I just love you! Thanks :)

Dawn said...

I loved it as well, but I mananged to remember that it is just a story and that these people really don't exist. That was sort of hard for some of my friends to remember! Hey, come back, we want pictures of the house!!