Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Braydon Stories.......

I just thought of this story the other day and even though it happened forever ago I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. Ever since Braydon could talk he says the funniest things, and he isn't trying to be funny but he kills me. Here is a conversation I had with Braydon when he was 6 or 7 years old. My dad was listening to "learning spanish" cd's and so Brayd was very interested in spanish and this convo took place while they were passing the sacrament one Sunday.
Braydon: (whispering) "Mom, how do you say Heavenly Father in spanish"
Me: "I dunno. Braydon be quiet"
Braydon:"I dunno?" He says in a spanish accent, "That sounds kind of like I don't know in English"
I had to get up and walk out to the lobby so I didn't pee my pants during church

Another story
Ever since my boys were little they have called there privates, peanuts and this was during Kinnly's prayer last night
.................."and thank you for my peanut"...........................
he was dead serious and when we all started laughing he didn't get what was so funny. I am sure he just said what most men would love to thank the lord for, it is just too innappropriate for an adult to pray.

9 comments:

Mandy said...

LOL you know I still tell that story to people all the time too. In fact my sisters got a kick out of it not too long ago. I'll never forget that one. And Kinnly is a typical boy! HA HA.

Colton said...

Oh wow, I am laughing out loud at the Tucson Institute right now and people are looking at me really weird.

This is amazing. I seriously want kids. Except mine are probably going to be pretentious and annoying.

Heitmann Family said...

Braydon is so cute. I am with you on the last story(about grown men wanting to pray for the same thing). I'll have to tell my husband that one. Thanks for the laugh!!

Linde said...

I am dying laughing! That is too funny. Good thing we have kids to keep us laughing huh?

Erharts02 said...

LOL...Wow Angie your kids are as goofy as you! I love it!

Jennifer said...

Peanuts!! that's hilarious, thanks for the funny stories.

Dawn said...

that's the kind of stuff that gets repeated at weddings, graduations, you know all of the places that we all want to look so grown up at! So funnY!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

That is hilarious! Kids are too fun!

{nicole coombs} said...

haha those are great stories something i am looking forward to with Cory it is pretty funny just in his actions but I am sure when he can talk well (if that day ever comes) he will be hilarious. Your kids are so stinckin cute always!!