Here are some pics of Faith's wedding. She looked so beautiful and she is sooooo tiny already.
The reception was at Molly Butlers in Greer, and this is where Mike spent most of it. There was a football game on.
"I loved her First" Dance
Drew and Kevin's neice were the flower girls. Here is one of their many dances.



7 comments:
Faith does look beautiful!
Those pictures are too funny, the kids sleeping in the drive way!!
It was nice, glad you're done with it. How typical of Mike, and every guy!
so sorry we missed it. I heard your mom gave the invites to Destry to hand out... bad idea!
She looks so pretty! Luke would be sitting right next to Mike. I love the kids sleeping by the car. That is too funny!
01gorgeous pictures!
In never got an invitation either! Oh, maybe that wasn't an accident. hahaha;)
She is georgus!! Thanks for updating us on how she's doing. I hope everything went great!!! We miss you guys!!!
Faith looked beautiful. I want more pictures of them and their little girl. The driveway pics look like somebody died! Too funny!!
Post a Comment