Monday, May 5, 2008

Finally!!!!

We Finally started our house today. We have been trying to get things going since the end of January. FYI, it is a lot more involved getting a home loan then it was a couple of years ago. Mortgage companies have lost so much money lately they said that out of 300 people who got home loans two years ago, only 12 would qualify today. Anyways, here we are. I am so excited.
This will be the view from the front of our house. I'm glad we have such a great view because we have 900 square feet of deck so i am sure we will be spending a lot of time out there. I will keep everyone updated (not that anyone cares as much as I do). haha

6 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

congrats on building your new house. That should be fun and exhausting all at the same time. Keep us posted with pics. I love that sort of thing!! Oh yeah and the view is awesome!!

Colton said...

Awesome! Nice view of Flat-top. I'm surprised that your best deal is by building...especially with houses being dirt cheap right now.

But congratulations! It will be terrific to have exactly what you want in a home!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hi Angie, I hope that you don't mind me looking at your blog, it's so cute. I love the blog thing I get to see what everybody is up to, when I normally wouldn't. Well good luck with the house, your kids are adorable! Amber Wilkins

Nicki said...

Congrats Angie! Can't wait to see your house plans. A big porch sounds fabulous!

Mandy said...

It will be amazing if we can survive all the stress of building. I am so glad that I'm going through it with you though, thanx for putting up with me through the bad days. Love ya.

Dawn said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see the progress over the coming months!