Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Twilight

I never thought that I would big enough of a nerd to stand in line and watch the midnight premiere of a movie. Well let me tell you, on Dec 11 Midnight I will be in line in the freezing cold to watch Twilight the movie. I am already so excited and I can't believe I have to wait until December. Any twilight fans go to stepheniemeyer.com and watch the MTV trailer to this movie. It is soooo cool. Can't wait. The book comes out in August and she has another book, The Host, coming out on May 6 (I am on the preorder list for both, shhhhh)

5 comments:

Colton said...

Wait...so is she finishing the Edward/Bella story in May, or in the fall? I refuse to read it until she has finished the whole series, but now I'm all confused.

P.S. I love going to midnight showings.

Linde said...

I am a stocker on her website too! I can't wait until the movie...I will be in line at midnight too!

Mandy said...

I'll come watch with you, then you can sit there and compare the movie and book for me. It must be good since I'm the only one in the world who hasn't read it, but you know me, no time or interest!

Jennifer said...

So is "The Host" part of that series or is it the other book...I'm confused. Anyway, when I read the books, I was kinda rooting for Jacob, probably because he's the underdog, but now that I've seen the preview.. I'm thinking Edward because the guy that they cast for Jacob is not how I pictured him. So Mandy said your house is kinda rustic..does that mean she's seen plans or is it being built and you just haven't posted any pics??

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I am another one of those fans! Can't wait. I left a comment on the recital too...