Monday, May 12, 2008

New Kids on the Block!!!


That's right ladies, they're back. I saw them on Tv this morning. I want to give a shout out to Dawn and Tara, my fellow New Kids on the Block lovers (I still have dibs on Joey). I wonder what kind of music they will sign now. They are a little old for the whole boy band thing.

6 comments:

Colton said...

Yes! I have a dinner-plate size pin with a picture of NKOTB hanging on the visor of my car! My life is now complete!

{nicole coombs} said...

Hey! I just found your blog its cute! Hope you dont mind me checking it out... Anyway how is the sensty candles going?? Sorry I never got back with you about it. But I have been thinking about it lately so how is it??

Mandy said...

Ya me and Linde and Tiff were in a contest back then to see who could cover the walls with the most posters of them, and Linde won with someting like 1200 posters! O my gosh!

Dawn said...

I just about died laughing when I heard that as well. Remember Idaho? We totally rocked out to NKOTB! Can't wait for Megan to fall in love with them! NOT!

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad I can count on you to keep me updated on this stuff....haha. I got your text too, you are so funny. I just got my candles from Misty yesterday, I love the scents you picked!

*junkrestore* said...

GOOD HEAVENS. BETWEEN THEM AND DEBBIE GIBSON, MY ADOLESCENCE WAS COMPLETE. AND TIFFANY. AND MILLI VANILLI. SHEESH.