If money time and babysitting were no object, where would you go and who would you go with?
I would go grizzly and moose hunting in Alaska (I know I am so weird). I want to go so bad. Of course I would want to go with Mike. Trips aren't fun without him.
When was the last time you cried?
During church two weeks ago.
5 things you were doing 10 years ago 1998.
1.I was getting ready to have Braydon (almost exactly 10 years ago)
2. I was getting ready to build a house.
3. I was so sick I hardly ever left the house.
4. Living in Steve Wiltbanks rental
5. I was the nursery leader
5 thing you were doing 5 years ago.
1. Mike and I had our first baby together and she was 8months old
2. I was working at Greer Lodge
3. Trying to get Mike to join the church
4. Planning for baby #3
5. Having a blast really reconnecting with friends(Mandy)
5 things you were doing a year ago 2007
1. I had just had a mental break down (literally)
2. I quit my job and I was staying home with my kids (loving it)
3. Started looking at house plans
4. Started remodeling our last house
5. I was in lots of counselling (hahaha)
7 favorite hobbies
1. Reading
2. Any competition (board games turn deadly at my house)
3. Snowboarding
4. Exercise
5. Hunting
6. Anything with my husband
7. Laughing at things my kids say
5 favorite foods
1.Anything my mother in law makes (mexican)
2. Sushi (my fave)
3. Shrimp
4. Prime Rib
5. Chinese
(there really is just too much to list)
5 Places you've been
1. Washington DC
2. San Francisco
3. Canadian Rockies
4. Pagosa Springs, Co
5. Virginia
5 favorite memories
1. The day Mike and I were sealed in the temple
2. The day I had Braydon
3. The day I had Drew
4. The day I had Kinnly
5. The vacations me and Mike have taken, alone and with our kids. Every place I have been I wouldn't have had any fun if I wasn't sharing it with someone I love so much.
I tag.............Sariah, Jarae, Amy, and Misty
Saturday, March 15, 2008
TAG
Posted by Angie Colwell at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That coversaton with Mike and Kinnly is hilarious!! :)
Hmmm...Sex talk huh? Maybe you already had the talk I know it was a while ago when you posted. Anyway I talked to Whitley this year(she is ten). I felt it was time because she kept coming home with stories of the kids at school talking about what sex was. By the way none of them had it right, but anyway she had been asking curious ?'s. I felt it was time said a quick prayer and let the cat out of the bag! :) I gave her the birds and the bees leaving out details I figured could be saved for later. I would go with your gut and where you think he is at. Good luck!
I am sorry to hear about your break down, I felt like I was having one 8 years ago it was awful! I hope you are back to your old self!? All I know is what a blessing it is to have medicine, books, and counselors!
sushi..... mmmmmmmm. Just makes me hungry thinking about sushi....california, catapillar, eel. I never thought I'd like it until I tried it and I became an addict. I am coping with my addiction though with medication, counseling and good books ;) We all have our challenges in life.
Post a Comment