We didn't go very far for spring Break this year. Mike only had a couple of days off so we spent a couple of days and went to the blue one day and the catwalk another day. I am so grateful for where we live. There is so much to do that is so close, especially if you love the outdoors like my family.
This was at the beginning of the catwalk trail
A pic of the kids in a cave (Kinnly was afraid of the rattle snakes that weren't there)
The water was too cold for me to stick my baby toe in, but of course the kids stripped down and swam in it.
This is what Kinnly did as soon as we parked the car and he saw the water. This was down on the blue and the water was just as cold.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Spring Break
Posted by Angie Colwell at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
our spring break is in a week and we can't wait to get out of Dodge!! Looks like you guys had a great time, especially little bare bumm himself. So cute!!
Fun times...I'm glad it's warming up. Hopefully the wind will stay to a min.
By the way, love Scentsy!!! FYI: White Tea & Cactus...love, Havana Cabana...makes me want to eat a Pina Colada snowcone, Summer Sippin'... summerish, not real strong!
Cute pictures. Cute page.
Lookjs like you guys had lots of fun! Love the pictures.
nice, I love that picture. Are you sure it wasn't kinnley that scared the snakes away? Brr. You can almost see how cold that water is. It's hardly warm enough in July to get in!
FUN! Love the picture of kinnley's butt haha PS I think I'm just going to order the candles but I'll call you and I told my sister Emily, she wants some too.
I haven't been to the catwalk in FOREVER! I want to go....minus the nudists.
Post a Comment