Shelby (Cory's girlfriend) was in a figure competition yesterday. She won her division (and she was robbed, she should have won over all too). We are so proud of you. love ya
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Look at what we would be missing
Posted by Angie Colwell at 6:25 PM
3 comments:
wow, she looks great, but that is just sooo unattainable when you love chocolate as much as I do!
Sorry this isn't the right place, I got your message but got busy and forgot to call you back. And I can't find your phone number, I am willing to have a party here, I just wanted to make sure I can get enough people to make it worth your while! Anyways give me a call again.....Misty Woods
WOW! That is a different Shelby that I went to school with! She looks awsome! Congrats Shelby!
Post a Comment