Drew came home with homework last night and she had to say what she wanted to be when she grew up. Here is her list. She was completely serious
The Easter Bunny
A clock
Firefighter
Homemaker
In a Garage
At Booga Reds
She kills me
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Occupations!!???
Posted by Angie Colwell at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I can just imagine her and how she looked as she made those up! Too funny.
So sweet!
High expectations...lol! Wasn't she the one telling Braden about Santa Claus? Now she wants to be the Easter Bunny. FUNNY!!!
It's a lot of work to become the Easter Bunny, I think you better guide her to become a clock:) She cracks me up! About the candles...I got so busy, so I'll give you a call when we get back.
This is by far my favorite post of a whole evening of blog stalking. A clock. HAHAhaha!
cute tag, I just can't remember that far ago. That's quite an assignment! I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up!
Post a Comment