Monday, June 9, 2008

St. Louis

Mike and I went to St. Louis last week for 5days. He had Drug Court Conference and so I tagged along and it was so relaxing being without the kids. Here is a picture of the Gateway Arch park. it was beautiful.
Here is the view from the top of the arch (stupidest thing I have ever done, i am not afraid of heights but this was just stupid)


We went to a Cardinals game at Busch Stadium. We had great seats and the stadium is so cool. Every time we go out of town this time of year we have to see a game.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

what a great trip. I cannot wait to be done nursing so I can be free of the kids for a couple of days! Only 4 more months!!!

Lani said...

Funny, I just stayed in St. Louis last night. We went to six flags yesterday and had a fabulous time. The weather cooled down to 83 and it was partly cloudy. It was a very unbusy day (monday) and we had a freaking riot! No lines, and tons of sweet rides, waterpark. I felt like a kid again. Went to the St. Louis temple this morning and then drove 11 hours home to get here right now! St. Louis is an awesome town and we miss it from when we lived in Illinois....

Marci said...

I love, love, love St. Louis! I was jealous when Robert told me that you were going!

mwalker said...

Angie, when you go to my blog from your page it dosen't quite get there! : )