
We went up to haws park for family home evening and Kinnly got some mosquito bites on his head. Immediately they swelled up so I could tell that he was allergic to them. By the time he went to bed he wasn't feeling very well and I could tell that his head hurt. When he woke up the next morning this is what his head looked like. I took him to the dr. and he had had a allergic reaction to them and then one of them got infected in the tissue of his head. On top of this bump the infection moved down his neck and into his lymphnodes in his neck. He was a mess. They put him on strong antibiotics and antihistamines and he was a fine a couple of days later.

One of the mosquitos bit his ankle and it was swolen for awhile to. We live in the wrong place to be allergic to Mosquitos.
2 comments:
Hi Angie-it's Jaime in SJ. Cute wrestling pics! You're just going to have to start taking Benadryl with you wherever you go and give it to him whenever he gets bitten. That will help him not get all swollen. We've got kids that are allergic to them as well and benadryl does the trick! I also like your house pics. We're getting ready to build too. I'm hoping our house turns into more square footage like yours! Who is building it for you?? Give me any advice or pointers you can! I've never done this before. Oh and the boys were watching your muttin bustin video and decided they must try that! lol
This picture reminds me of Shayne. He always gets swollen when bugs bite him; except it isn't like a cancer that travels into the rest of his body. They just make big bumps. He must taste better than me, that is why I like to go fishing with him.
Post a Comment