The house is coming a long really fast. We are excited. Can't wait for it to be done. Here is the front view.
Back View
Hopefully we will be in my the end of August. This house started out at 1700 sq. Feet. There were some option bonus rooms over the garage. We were going to finish them later. Everyone talked us into finishing the upstairs because it's cheaper to do it all at once. So then we were at 2250 sq. feet. Then, our framer told us about all the space we were waisting upstairs with the trusses we were using so we changed those and now we are at 2900 sq. feet. So now we had all this room upstairs so we moved our Master bedroom upstairs and now we have a huge suite upstairs but it means that Drew gets our old Bedroom downstairs so she has a big bedroom and bathroom to herself with a huge closet. The good news is the house is framed now so it can't get any bigger.



7 comments:
I love it! I am so excited for you. You will love it and you will be glad it is so big. I can't wait to see more pictures later.
wow, It's ended up being huge! Can't wait to see the finished house. Wait, it's never really finished hu? Good luck, and good call with the extra master suite. Now there's plenty of room for out of town visitors! Yay!
Your house is looking great! Fun to see pic's of Faith's shower. Drew and Bella are so adorable and how funny that they were wearing the same outfit again.
Wow, it looks giant! Which room is mine?
your house looks great..and huge! I'm so happy for you. It has gone by so fast. By the way did you cut your hair?? It looks cute.
I love the wrap-around porch! Ronny and I are going to St. Louis in August for his friend's wedding. I forgot about the arch being there. I'll have to go!
Hi Angie! I just came across your blog And I thought I would say hello your house looks awesome! I bet you guys are really excited to move in. I am going to add you guys to our blog hope thats ok! How is the sentsy candles going these days? I Just started a new job But I think I am going to give you a call here when I get some extra cash and start doing it down here just on the side. I will let you know I still have your number.
Post a Comment