Saturday, January 12, 2008

Two Blondes!!!!!!!!!

Mandy and I went to Show Low last week and we went into Sears to look for a washing maching I was getting for my Mom and Dad. My mom and dad have propane in there house but evidently you are really stupid if you go into Sears and ask the salesman to see the gas powered Washing Machines. We found that out the hard way and Richie will not let us live it down. For some reason the two of us are a lot dumber when we are together.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Gee thanx Ang! Now the whole world knows how retarded we are. LOL. I'll forgive you someday!

Dawn said...

flashbacks of high school? You guys had some hairball ideas then as well. Good for Richie, have him give you a hard time for me!

Nicki said...

Ha! You guys are hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh!