I saw this on Dawns' blog and I thought it was hilarious
1. Your Rock Star Name: (First pet and Current Car)
Sadie MDX
2. Your Gangsta Name: (Favorite Ice Cream flavor, Fav Cookie)
Praline Macadamia
3. Your Fly Girl Name: (First initial of first name, First three letters of last name)
A Col
4.Your Detective Name (Fav Color, Fav Animal)
Pink Dog
5. Your soap opera name (Middle name, city you were born)
Ruth Ann Portland
6. Your Star Wars Name (First three letters of last name, first two of first
Colan
7. Super Hero Name (The + second favorite color, favorite drink)
The Green Crystal Light
8. Nascar Name (the first names of your grandfathers)
Vurrel James
9. Stripper Name (Name of favorite scent or perfume, favorite candy)
Romance licorice
10. Witness protection name (mother and fathers middle names)
William Earlene
11. Tv Anchor Name (Your 5th grade teachers last name, city that starts with the same letter)
Harper Houston
12. Bond Girl Name (Your favorite season/holiday, fav flower)
Summer Rose
13. Cartoon Name: (Favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now + ie or y)
Pineapple Socky
14. Hippy Name: (What you ate for breakfast, favorite tree)
Oatmeal Oak
15. Your Rock Star Tour name: (The + your favorite hobby/craft , fave weather element + tour)
The photograph snow tour.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Funny Tag.
Posted by Angie Colwell at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I thought that this was so funny, too! William Earlene. I think that you were supposed to put your mom's name first.
The Green Crystal Light! Haha! Sounds pretty scary to me...
I'm with Colton, then you'd still be a girl, but isn't that the point of witness protection? That's funny.
Post a Comment