Saturday, December 6, 2008

The cost

So what is the cost of building a new house??? Besides money, there are many other things that suffer. I work on the house from the time I drop the kids off at school until dinner, every day. Here is a list of what me and my family have gone through lately.
1. I don't always get a bath in every day.
2. This is what Mandy told me the other day, and I quote "you took a bath!!! I didn't even know you were here because I couldn't smell you"
3. My kids haven't worn matching socks in like a month.
4. My car hasn't been cleaned out or washed in like two months.
5. I went to fix my hair the other day and I couldn't remember which side I part it on.
6. I look like I have dandruff, because I have so much paint in my hair.
7. I can't remember how to cook.
8. My poor kids never know from day to day who will pick them up from school, or if they will get picked up from school JK
9. Mike can rarely find socks or underwear
10. I have gained 10 pounds, seriously, because I will eat whatever anyone brings me.
11. My friends are embarassed to go anywhere with me (Tiffany and Mandy)


Anyways, the house will be done in a couple of days, praise the good lord, and I will post some pics then.

6 comments:

Cj-Sg said...

I can't wait to see what it looks like and point well taken...I'll never build my own house, well maybe I will since the benefits will out weigh the hard work. Plus, think of how much more you will appreciate your house. I'm still dreaming of seeing the wrap around porch!!! Your so lucky, who needs matching socks or underwear anyway? sooo over rated!

Colton said...

In my humble opinion all of these things just make you that much more hilarious.

Mandy said...

Lucky you have friends that love you regardless huh!! Plus you might be fun to hang out with again when it's done. I'm just as excited as you are for it to be done. JK< You know I love ya!

Tiffany said...

Ha ha! That is so true! I AM embarassed to go anywhere with you, even when you have taken a shower! LOL jk. That was pretty funny though the other day when Kelly Soderquist said "oh Angie was in the car with you guys, I didn't even recognize her" because you hadn't had in a bath in who knows how long! Well hang in there, you're house will be done soon and it will be sooo worth the wait................for you to smell good again I mean!

Connie said...

Thanks for taking care of my Scentsy order. You are a busy lady and still have time to serve. What is cool is I knew you would help me because you are just that kind of person. I was not afraid to ask you for help. Thanks again.

Jennifer said...

I'm excited to see your house. You can ride in my car..bath or not...anytime haha. I just read your Fradella story, so funny. I wish I would have seen it earlier, I've got some great stories on her. Anyway, let's try to get together over Christmas break sometime.