Saturday, July 19, 2008

Big Sisters


We went camping a few weeks ago by Mexican Hay Lake. My aunt Tammie had so many fun games for the kids. They were playing in the trees and I noticed that Kinnly had Tree sap stuck in his hair. I couldn't get it out so I just let it be. A few days later I was washing Kinnly's hair and noticed this bald spot. I asked him what happened and he said that Drew held him down and picked the sap out of his hair. She picked it clean. It has been almost a month and there isn't even a stubble growing back. I am a little worried. My daughter has this odd obsession with picking things off of people. Mike came home and had insulation foam stuck on him the other day and she spent an hour picking stuff off of him.

4 comments:

Mele said...

Hi Angie! How fun to come across your blog! How are you?

Colton said...

Sweet! Who needs professional waxing when you can just roll in tree sap? My bikini line will never be the same again...

*junkrestore* said...

ew, colton is gross. my kids love to pick too. i got sunburned and peeled like crazy and my kids all chose an area of my back and picked all the dead skin off, fighting when one crossed into another's territory. oh. i guess i am gross too.

Dawn said...

I can just picture little monkeys grooming eachother. Too funny!