Hey, you joined us! you've got a great blog, keep it up.. It was great to see everyone this weekend, I've get to get over there more often. We're going to shoot for the 4th this year and hopefully see more people we haven't in a while!
Yeah Angie- You started a blog. I have been thinking about you guys and wondering how you are. Now I can check your blog to find out!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, holy cow!! Glad you had a good Christmas!! Tell you fam hello for me.
I have been married for seven years. I have three kids, one dog, one cat and no time. I love being a wife and a mom. I love lifting weights, running, snowboarding, fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, camping, being with my husband, traveling, and pretty much anything outdoors.
6 comments:
Hey, you joined us! you've got a great blog, keep it up.. It was great to see everyone this weekend, I've get to get over there more often. We're going to shoot for the 4th this year and hopefully see more people we haven't in a while!
Yeah Angie- You started a blog. I have been thinking about you guys and wondering how you are. Now I can check your blog to find out!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, holy cow!! Glad you had a good Christmas!! Tell you fam hello for me.
Thanks so much for the ride to the lifts. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
hey angie cute blog...I wish we could have got together over Christmas, we were all sick..at least I can see pictures. Your family is adorable.
Drew looks so warm! Looks like you had a fun day!
I am so happy that I found your blog. Thanks for putting up extra pictures of Seth's reception!
Post a Comment